Sunday, June 15, 2008

This is...the space in which I create


I spend much of my time in this space (our dining room), my sewing machine sits on the table and I work around it. My fabric and all of my bits and pieces are in the cupboard and in the corner stock piling - I am thinking about a tall narrow unit to store my fabrics in like so many I see in blogs but I am frightened of buying any more furniture as I already have too much stuff - I also spend lots of my time creating/gaining inspiration/finding patterns on my computer in a room just to the right - and without a printer - use the monitor as a light box.
Thanks to quiltingmick for this weeks theme.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That's what happens to my dining table and we end up eating on our knees in front of the telly (he he he)!

Anonymous said...

Don't hord stuff use what you have then buy more !!!

Guess who MuM XXXX