Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bag Ladies

I am not one who has a pile up of blog posts but my machine has been working overtime and there are many creations waiting to be blogged.
I will start with my lastest creations and over the next week or two get to my first.

After aquiring a copy of Seams to Me by Anna Maria Horner inspiration came for some Chirstmas Pressies for Bronte and Miranda's dance teachers - The Taxi Tote
And of course some snazzy christmas bags to wrap them in (initialed with each teacher's name)

What Do 3 year olds do when thier mums are too busy sewing and not playing - dress up's of course - here Miranda is dressed in her sister's 2005 dance costume complete with make-up. Still in need of some make-up classes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOO funny at least she knows where her lips are & she dos'nt need a wine to do it !

Love the bags Love the bags love the bags Those teachers are very lucky indeed.

Sonya said...

Very cute bags! I'm making bags for all my nieces for Christmas too. A bit behind, but I have time, right? LOL. Nice blackmail picture when she is older!