Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sewing for the Girls.

I have been busy with more sewing projects for the girls.

On Sunday night I made this cute all-in-one for Miranda designed by SewSensible,
the fabric was very thin and quite hard to work with but the end result was well worth it.

Last night I was covering Bronte's school Dictionary with contact and thought a fabric cover would be so much more protective in a chair bag so using the reversible journal cover tutorial I made a cover and added ribbon to tie it up - Hopefully the pages will not get such a beating now.


Finally Today we were out shopping for dancing things and as Miranda will start dancing this year I wanted her to have her own special dance skirt - I picked up this cute skirt from Best & Less on special as a part of a swim set and bought a cheap singlet and while she was in her cot (NOT sleeping) I added some pink Tulle/foil butterfly wings to the back and a little matching butterfly on the front. Now She will fly.


Life goes back to normal tomorrow with Bronte going back to school and Miranda starting back at swimming lessons. So I think i will need to get into bed early for 7am wake up???????

No comments: