Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged...

I've just been tagged by SewDelish.

If I have tagged you here is what to do -Link to the person that tagged you and Post the rules on your blog.

Share 7 things about yourself on your blog, then tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 things about me:

1. Through my toddler I have learnt that I say "Perfickt" "Is that Better" "Cool" "What do you want?" "Come on guys" alot.

2. I love to watch reality Television

3. I wish I was a dancer

4. I still enjoy watching Home and Away.

5. I read every night before I go to sleep - even if I don't get into bed until 1:30am

6. I often find it hard to believe I am a mother - to have so much responsibility and care for 2 little people often amazes me.

7. I think I am great at learning new skills.

I have Tagged
gigglepotamus




Others coming shortly! If you would like me to tag you, leave a comment.

No comments: