Monday, February 4, 2008

"Spring" Apron Swap Update

Ok so I jonined the apron swap and thought about what type of Apron to sew, then waited until I got my apron recipients name, and details to make it all final.

My initial thoughts for a spring apron were pretty pinks, lots of flowers - maybe a tea party apron design (a little ambitious for my 2nd apron I think) - then I recieved my recipients name and their likes were a little different from my ideas so back to the drawing board, then and onto other projects (my mini swap) as procrastination set in. So I was busy getting invovled in the mini swap and thinking I better recheck postage dates realising I only have 1 week between posts OH NO.

So after several visits and pattern searches, I have found the right pattern for me - reversible so I do not need to hem, pocket, comprehensive step by step directions and some ric rac if desired.
and just the perfect material, it is in the wash, dry iron stage now and then will be ready to cut and sew.
Miranda is now on first name basis ath the biggest ever Spotlight and most of the staff look at me and ask what I am making now! We are frequent visitors. I am prepared with food, and pop Miranda into a trolly and off we go! I am sure to place my hand over the clrealy marked sing that reads "Children are not to ride in Trolleys!" - I could let her walk but then they would find all thier stock on the floors.

No comments: