Thursday, February 21, 2008

This is What Makes me Proud.

Today Bronte competed in her first school swimming carnival.
She has been practicing her swimming racing at swimming club which she joined last year and did her first 50 metre freestyle swim 2 weeks ago - today Bronte swam in 8 year old girls 50m Freestyle, 50m breaststroke, 50m backstroke and 50m butterfly. Yes she swam 200m today for the very first time and I was so proud of her for trying.
We think she came first in freestyle so she may be going to zone! We will have to wait and see.

Here are some photo's of Bronte in the pool and out.
Of course Miranda was in heaven - she spent the day in and out of the toddler pool for the whole day - what more could a toddler want!

This is Miranda doing freestyle - The Champion of the toddler pool!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That toddler pool picture caught my eye. It looks as though she might be flying. I supposed that is how she is feeling in the picture. I love it!